Tuesday, December 7, 2010

PLN 21

 I watched RSA’s “changing education paradigms” the author brings up a great point of how an old education system doesn’t work in a new era. I think the most interesting thing is that education was built in the industrial revolution. Did they think that nothing would change; today we are built around problem solving because markets are so unpredictable and we must compensate for that. The other thing that was interesting was how he showed that only a few people benefited from this style and the rest were hurt. So why continue this? He also said that the system was like a factory and the date madders more than the skill. I think that this grossly affects education because it must be reformed. This affects the world because the world’s education must be reformed. This affects me how I’m taught affects what I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment