Thursday, December 9, 2010

PLN 23

I watched Ted Canner’s “How cognitive surplus will change the world” the author brings up a good point but I think that there are more examples already. I think that Google might be a civic one too because of how it gives access to information that is pooled together to everyone. Even Wikipedia does this by pooling all the people’s thoughts together and distributing them all threw out the world. But he is right when he says that more of it will change the world because not only will we benefit from the intended use humans might become closer because we know what we are thinking. Education will benefit because when thoughts are put together it is easier to learn. The world will be help and support by this because will not only pool knowledge we will become closer. I will be affected by this because this cognitive thinking will become more and more used so I will have to use it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment